|Foundation for the Education of Needy Children in Fiji Together to Make the Difference|
About FENC Fiji
Fenc Fiji is a non-political, not-for-profit, cause-oriented, voluntary organisation with a mission to provide education and related support to the under priviledged children of the Fiji Islands.
National Organising & Management Committee (NOMC)
FENC FIJI National Organising & Management Committee
Fenc Fiji NOMC
1. Mr. Ratu Meli Vesikula - Fenc Fiji Co-Chair
2. Mr. John Samy - Fenc Fiji Co-Chair
1. Mr. Anirudh Singh - Fenc Fiji Chairman Central Division Committe
2. Mr. Aisea Tuidraki - Fenc Fiji Chairman Western Division Comittee
3. Mr. Raj Sharma - Fenc Fiji National Treasure
4. Mr. Joape Kuinikoro - National Coordinator
5. Mrs. Dharma Chandra
6. Dr. Rohit Kishore
7. Mr. Usaia Cirikiwai
The NOMC of Fenc Fiji, its Secretariat, and the various members to ensure the overall efficient and effective operation of Fenc Fiji, are committed to making Fenc Fiji a leading not-for-profit Foundation that is trusted for its good governance, transparency, accountability and performance.
Together to Make the Difference.